- A lesson is of two hours If for any reason it is not possible to give a full hours instruction, then any lost time will be added to a later lesson. It is the responsibility of the Pupil to ensure that this is noted on the appointment card;
- In the event of mechanical breakdown or other difficulty outside the control of the instructor, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange lessons at short notice;
- Payment for each lesson should be made before it starts. MDS Driving School reserves the right to change a hourly rate with reasonable prior notification to the Pupil;
- The pupil should be aware that instructors primary objective is to promote road safety and in doing so, he/she may take control of the vehicle. The instructor will make every effort to instruct the Pupil to the highest standards but can in no way be held liable for any error that the Pupil may make whilst driving and not accompanied by instructor either before or after a test pass;
- The instructor has a right to refuse to proceed with a lesson if he/she has a reason to believe that the Pupil is in any way under the influence of drink or drugs at the time of the lesson (you will still be charged a full amount of driving lesson);
- The instructor will accept no liability for accidents, injury or damage to any third part caused by the Pupil’s recklessness or negligence during a lesson;
- LEARNER DRIVER
- In order to have driving licence you must:
- be aged 17 or older
- hold a driving licence that is valid for the UK (provisional, full or appropriate foreign licence)
- It is your responsibility to provide your instructor with proof that you have a valid licence to drive before the commencement of your first driving lesson. If you fail to provide this proof, your instructor is entitled to refuse to conduct the driving lesson but may still charge you for such driving lesson.
- PAYING FOR LESSONS
- You can pay for lessons by cash direct to instructor.
- You can pay by cheque direct to instructor (any cheque must be made payable to your instructor).
- You can transfer money to bank account:
Mr Mateusz Murat
account number: 17613660
sort code: 30-94-77
- REDEEMING PRE-PAID LESSONS
4.1 You and your instructor are responsible for agreeing such matters as the timing, location and duration of individual driving lesson.
You must notify your instructor of any matters existing at any time that may affect your ability or entitlement to have driving lessons, for example, but not limited to, any lack, or loss, of a valid driving licence.
Your instructor cannot guarantee that they will be available each time you choose to request a driving lesson. It is your responsibility to agree and confirm the timing of lessons with your instructor.
4.2 Cancellation Policy
- You must give at least 48 hours’ notice to your instructor if you wish to cancel or re-arrange a booked driving lesson. Failure to do so result in your instructor charging you the full amount for that driving lesson;
- Cancellation also includes if the duration of the lesson is changed, e.g. 2 hours to 1 hour, or 1 and a half hours to 1 hour;
- You cannot sell or transfer driving lessons which have been purchased in your name to any other person.
- BOOKING A DRIVING TEST
- The price paid for the driving test fee does not include the use of the car for the purpose of the test and any prior instruction;
- Driving test may only be arranged with the prior agreement of both the instructor and the Pupil;
- The instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of his/her car for a driving test.
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- Driving lessons are only available to those who hold a driving licence valid in the UK;
- Your instructor reserves the right to refuse to provide you with driving lessons or to cancel any driving lessons you have booked, if you fail to provide proof of an appropriate licence prior to your first driving lesson;
- All vouchers have an expiry date of 3 months from the time of purchase. Lessons must commence before the expiry date;
- Any lost or stolen gift vouchers will not be replaced and can not be transferred (this is to prevent any fraudulent activity).
- The voucher has no cash value.
- The voucher is non-refundable
- Gift vouchers are for the individual named on the voucher and are not transferable.